McCRACKEN COUNTY MODEL AIR PARK PADUCAH AERO MODELERS, INC FIELD RULES
1. Operation of model aircraft at the Air Park or in a club-sponsored event is restricted to members in good standing of the Academy of Model Aeronautics and invited guests. (Non-member pilots) Pilots who are not club members may operate model aircraft only when a club member is present at the Air Park.
2. No matter what AMA approved radio system is being used by any pilot on site, every pilot must properly post his/her AMA card on the provided frequency board before turning on his/her transmitter.
3. There shall be no flying over or buzzing the pit area, the parking area, spectators, or automobiles.
4. Mufflers shall be required on engines of .10in3 or larger.
5. Engine break-in running shall not be conducted in the pit area or flying areas.
6. Any pilot may declare an emergency (including dead stick) by voice. Once declared, he has right-of-way over all craft under power. There will be no take-offs or landings until he lands or the emergency is terminated. Remove your aircraft, gear, and your person from the landing area with no delay.
7. There shall be no take-offs or landings from the road.
8. No one, other than pilots, owners, or crew members, shall enter the pit area.
9. No more that four radio controlled planes shall be flown at one time.
10. Safety thongs shall be required for all control line flying except as specified by Academy of Model Aeronautics rules.
11. Academy of Model Aeronautics safety rules shall be followed.
12. A parking area shall be designated. All automobiles shall be parked in this area.
13. Receptacles are provided for trash. You are expected to use them. Trash is anything that didn't grow here.
14. Charcoal, in a suitable cooking device, is permitted. Do not dump hot embers.
15. No lighting of flares, fires of any sort, nor burning of trash is permitted.
16. You are responsible for any and all actions by yourself, your guests, and by your children. This includes damage to property including aircraft and equipment. Any question of value of goods damaged or destroyed, may in the event of dispute, be resolved by a committee appointed by the president for the occasion.
17. Alcoholic beverages are strictly forbidden at the field.
18. All pilots should always be aware of other Park activities going on, such as use of the soccer field, or automobiles, joggers, etc., using the perimeter road. Use good common sense when flying.